Sunday 9 May 2010

The tune of paradise! . . . (Express strokes #9)

Acrylic on placement mat

I had bought some placement mats for my kitchen but I couldn't resist my excitement to put some Indian painting on them, finally Rajasthani style painting it was!. Since then there are various other ideas crawling up my mind for the rest of the mats. Unfortunately the only progress they have seen is the transfer from my kitchen unit to a storage cupboards with other painting materials, hopefully still waiting to see the 'color' of the day!

Music springs under the shade,
Out on the plains;
Where mile after mile drops behind with a smile,
And to-morrow seems always to tempt and beguile,
Out on the plains;
The wind sings a wild song to rob me of care,
And there's room here to live and to love and to dare,
Out on the plains.
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment