Tuesday 29 June 2010

Life - Work, fun, frolic and more!

Masai Art - glass painting

Life is 'work', work is life,
Finding 'pleasure' in work,
Is 'the 'treasure' of life!

Doing what you 'like',
Is the 'choice' of life,
'Liking' what you do,
Is the 'way' of life!

One life, one goal,
The life full of joy,
Is the ultimate soul!


KP introduced me to Masai Art a couple of years ago and since then I have been intrigued by this style of art. Inspired by the strong and bold yet very subtle and delicate nature of this art form, I then worked on these glass paitnings one symbolising two women at work and the other showcasing these women indulged in fun and frolic at the end of the hard day's work.
(pardon me for the bad quality of the photo, I had no time and patience what so ever to take another shoot before I handed this over to an art admirer)

No comments:

Post a Comment