Friday 25 December 2020

The most wonderful time of the year!

Returning to what used to be a regular activity (I mean updating this blog), indeed does feel like it is the most wonderful time of the year! Although my art journey is an ongoing activity in the background on-and-off, it has been more than 5 years since the last update on this blog, wow!!

On a gloomy weekend few weeks ago, I thoroughly indulged in making cards to be sent out to my folks. As I understand, none of these have made it in time (thanks to everything that's going on in the world around us!) but hoping these do reach their destination sometime soon. 

Meanwhile I thought I will share these virtually here.

Here's wishing all the readers and your dear ones a Merry Christmas and joyful holidays!


Funky handmade cards on recycled/handmade paper - 






1 comment: