Saturday 18 February 2012

More ideas - Decorate with leaves.


Wall Hanging - Autumn leaves & Ferns

 It was towards the Autumn when we moved and these Maple leaves had fallen all around our place. I love maple trees for their changing vibrant hues. I collected some of these as I walked in and  the very next day I made this simple and memorable piece to frame that moment.  Now it hangs on one of the walls and it's a nice thing to stare at while I sip a coffee and all around are only trees baring no leaves.



 Scrap book cover

This is a scrap book cover I decorated using dried leaves. During my walks I sometimes collect nice looking leaves and keep them dried. I find these very handy whenever I have to decorate something with no much time left on my plate.

The good thing is you can get as creative as you want and as intricate as you want with whatever leaves you have and wherever you are.

Enjoy being eco-friendly!



1 comment: